Spellfire is the best new NFT game on the market. And here is why.
Spellfire is still an active game, though it’s unsupported by game masters for almost 20 years. How is that possible? Two key facts: great community and great game. The community has kept the game alive. Collectible cards still playing on their tables, pulsing in their hearts, buzzing in their groups. Not many games become legends.
Time to be back and hit the tops. Let’s remember the nostalgia, the excitement of opening a new booster pack of cards and breathing their scent for the first time. Yes, hunting the best trophy for your collection is back on track and you’re either in now or it will be too late tomorrow.
Having the simple play is good, but having it improved and combined with the digital version is way better. Spellfire is a game-changer with the same playing cards existing in digital and material forms connected through unique QR codes on every card.
Moreover, some of the cards are minted as NFTs, leveling up the epic magic world card game and implementing the play-to-earn, with 90% of profit given to the owners of the cards.
Spellfire NFTs have a unique mix of capabilities and cannot be compared to anything else on the market. Totally new conception has combined time-tested gaming and modern twists to have a unique collecting experience of both: virtual and physical assets generating a lifetime revenue, plus a great time playing a beloved fantasy game.
What makes the Spellfire NFTs one of the kind in the whole today's gaming market?
- You can feel them — Spellfire has made the same cards playable online and offline, meaning the same card will have a digital and physical state, making them first-ever touchable NFTs.
- You can hear them — Augmented reality is included in the game where the cards become life during the game and can be controlled by your voice or gestures adding a special flavor to the usual gameplay.
- You can mean them — the game masters have opened a unique ability for the community to join the game becoming a part of it. The team of artists, story makers, and gameplay devs can add new characters at any time. One of them could be you.
- You can play them — every card in spellfire can be played online or offline. An NFT card can be kept for collection or investment, but can also take part in the game becoming a physical card in the owner's hand.
- You can trade them — buy, sell, and exchange your NFTs anytime you wish. Hunt for trophies, build collections, improve your strategies and drive the whole game up.
- You can grade them — the cards can be upgraded, adding more power for their game appearance.
Not mentioning the incredible arts, the story behind every card, and that inexorable satisfaction of building a great collection.. Too good to be true? Thinking of a unicorn? Me too! And there’s more, but I'll keep some for the next post.
In the meantime — join the game. The Original NFT cards are already available at OpenSea. Choose your characters, plan their ammunition, build your empire and prepare some events for your opponents!
Spellfire players now have a unique chance to own original Spellfire cards as NFT. This gives exclusive ownership rights of the original Spellfire card to the card owner.
90% of All NFT Generated Profit Goes to the Card Owners.