Five Tips to Dominate Your Opponents in Spellfire
Spellfire is amazing fun, regardless of whether you’re playing online or at a table with a group of friends. There is also a lot to remember, with lots of different champions, realms, and artifacts to play with.
Today we bring you five suggestions that will help you to acclimatize to the magical world of Spellfire.
- Before you play a card, closely examine your hand. What will happen if you play this card? Could your opponent easily counter it? Read each card thoroughly, and ask yourself these questions before playing them.
- Don’t wait for killer card combinations to appear. You shouldn’t wait for two or three specific cards to be drawn. Although this can happen occasionally, waiting will lead to wasted opportunities. Focus on the best way you can use the cards in your hand instead.
- Try to understand your opponents strategy early on. You may be able to set yourself up for victory sooner if you’re able to spot a weakness in their deck. Follow their actions closely and prepare your moves in advance.
- When playing a multiplayer game, try not to draw too much attention to yourself. Players who surge ahead in the early game will usually be targeted by their opponents. It’s a good tactic to lurk in the shadows for most of the game before emerging suddenly to claim victory!
- Keep your opponents on the defensive by bluffing whenever possible. Regardless of how few champions you have at your disposal you won’t be defenseless and you will always be in with a chance of winning. Be confident!
While there is still plenty for you to learn, these tips should be more than enough to get you started with Spellfire.
Spellfire players now have a unique chance to own original Spellfire cards as NFT. This gives exclusive ownership rights of the original Spellfire card to the card owner.
90% of All NFT Generated Profit Goes to the Card Owners.